Tuesday, November 17, 2015

27, 28, 29... and 29.

I haven't posted picture updates in awhile.  I have taken update pictures pretty diligently, except for #29, which I'm currently wearing.

I have been wearing 29 for about a month now since those side teeth do not want to come down.  I visited the orthodontist 2 weeks ago, and he told me to keep wearing these trays for 2 more weeks and "keep chewing those chewies."  (I have chewed two sets of chewies in half and have had to order more from Amazon frequently.  These two teeth are a pain!)  My next appointment is Thursday.  If all goes well, then I will possibly have some teeth "polishing" (filing) done, and I will get many sets of trays.

Here are the pictures.  My #29 pictures are coming from today, which is roughly 6 weeks since I took my #28 pictures.  You can see a little improvement with those two side teeth.

#27







#28







#29







3 comments:

  1. Wauuu!! What a change!! You look so prettier now!! Im writting a blog too,
    Mejorandomisonrisaconinvisalign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauuu!! What a change!! You look so prettier now!! Im writting a blog too,
    Mejorandomisonrisaconinvisalign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share these wonderful post with us. It's great to see these excellent photos and glad your Invisalign journey has gone well so far. Have a wonderful day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete