Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tenth Trays

On Monday night, I put my tenth trays in.  I'm already two weeks away from my next orthodontist appointment, and they are spaced at 8 weeks apart!  Time is flying by.

The biggest difference with my tenth trays is that there are no longer fake teeth in the tray where my teeth were removed.  I've been a little nervous about this--mostly because I worry that spaces like that will make me look like a teenager.  (You see it more often than you think in a high school.)  I've been worried that the gaps will be visible when I laugh (which is often). I was also not sure why the fake teeth bubbles are no longer there since it doesn't seem like the teeth around the spaces have moved THAT much.  Here's a picture of my new top tray:





I feel like I have seen some huge changes in my smile.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out in the end!  Here are pictures of my smile from the front and from the sides so you can see what the gaps look like when smiling.
















And here are my normal pictures of my bite from the front and sides.












































I'm looking forward to my appointment in a few weeks when I will hopefully get trays 11, 12, 13, and 14!





No comments:

Post a Comment