Monday, December 29, 2014

Then and Now

Here are some pictures to compare what different views have looked like throughout this process.


My bite from tray 3 vs. my bite from tray 9.  Look how much wider everything has gotten!








My smile from the initial photos vs. my smile right after finishing tray 8.  How different are these?!









Bottom teeth wearing tray 5 vs. bottom teeth wearing tray 9.  Look how much the hiding tooth has moved!  The gap really has widened.






My smile from a picture in December 2013 vs. my smile from a picture in December 2014.  Subtle but good changes!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this excellent post with us. I enjoyed stopping by your blog for these excellent photos of your journey so far. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete