Monday, December 29, 2014

Ninth Trays!

I made it through Christmas wearing my 8th trays.  I feel like I did a lot of rinsing/swishing water instead of brushing until later on with those, though.  That was simply more convenient than going and brushing my teeth anytime I wanted a fudgy bon bon. ;)

I also felt like I was a little more lax with time constraints the past two weeks.  Overall, I'd say I probably averaged the 22 hours per day with my trays in, but some days, it definitely didn't feel like that.  To make myself feel better about that, I drank grape Kool-aid with my aligners in today, knowing that I would change them tonight.  They didn't change color at all!

My tenth aligners start in 2 weeks, and after that, I'll be taking another trip to the orthodontist!  I noticed that my ninth trays are the last set with the fake teeth bubbles on the upper tray.  Number ten just has space there!  (which I'll post in a few weeks)

Here are my current picture updates.  I think that for my next post, I'm going to post some cool comparison pictures where I can finally see some changes!


 Current smile without (left) and with (right) aligners.  Not bad, eh?  It's really coming along!








Current bite.















Side view.

Fake tooth bubbles will be gone in 2 weeks.












Other side view.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this updated post on your ninth tray. It's great that you will have comparison photos for the next time so we can see the improves. Have a great day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete