Monday, February 16, 2015

12th Trays

I don't have much to update at this point except that I changed from trays 11 to 12 tonight.  The gaps between my back teeth are getting wider by the day.  I'm now getting food caught between all of my back teeth.  My mouth was pretty sore over the weekend from all of the flossing attempts to get everything out!

My new trays are tight, as they should be.  Here are my picture updates:


A comparison of top tray 11 (above) and top tray 12 (below).  The differences are difficult to spot in a picture, but I can tell that one of the fangs is moving further back with this tray.  The gap looks just a tiiiiny bit smaller in this picture.









A comparison of top tray 11 (above) and top tray 12 (below).  The fang on this side should also be moving back.  This gap is closing much more quickly.

(This "fang" has also moved so much that I can hardly stick just that tooth outside of my lips when my mouth is closed.)






Current bite.  I can see so many teeth!!













Current bite from the side view.  Check out that gap closing!  Also check out the angle of my two front teeth--they don't seem to be pointing inward nearly as much as they used to!










Current smile.  I guess it's alright. :)  (Still over a year to go, though!)














Here are ALL of my teeth right now.  This face is actually really hard to make now.





No comments:

Post a Comment