Monday, February 2, 2015

Eleventh Trays

I put my 11th trays in tonight.  I had to wait an extra week to take out my 10th trays because I still had space in my aligners below my two front teeth.  That was kind of a bummer.  And my 10th trays started to get pretty smelly by today.

I compared my 10th and 11th trays next to each other and saw some major differences!  For one, the space for my bottom tooth to come through is greatly increasing!  Something else that seems to be increasing is the space between my fangs and the teeth behind those that were pulled (pictures below).  I'm not sure why it looks like there is more space?!  Hmm....



Above is my 10th bottom tray, and below is my 11th bottom tray.  That gap seems so much wider!













These are my top trays--10 on top and 11 on bottom.  The "gaps" in the 11th trays seem bigger than the 10th.  Hmm... this seems weird to me.





And here are my normal pictures:

Current smile:





Side view of bite:




Current bite:







Other side view of bite:




No comments:

Post a Comment